Non-personal mailbox: Android
This manual describes how to add a non-personal mailbox (shared mailbox) on your Android device. Actual steps may differ slightly per device and app.
- Open the Outlook app on your phone
- Go to ‘Settings’ via three lines in the top left of the app
- Click the gear icon to open the Settings
- Click ‘Add account’
- Click ‘Add shared mailbox’
- Enter the name of the shared mailbox
- Click ‘Continue’
Your shared mailbox has now been added to your Outlook app. You can find it below your own UU inbox.
Last modified: 1/05/2020