Printers: scan (part of) a book
You can scan multiple pages from a book via the scanner. Please note that the scans cannot get larger than 20 MB, because of the email size limitation.
- Place the original face down on the glass plate.
- Press on “Email”, scroll down to “Build Job”.
The “Email” button on the printer display provides access to the “Build Job” option. If it’s greyed out, please contact the ITS servicedesk mentioning the UU number of the printer.
- Activate “Build Job” by pressing “On”.
- Press “Scan” to start scanning.
- Place each folowing original on the glass plate, and press “Scan Next Segment”.
- Because you’re not using the document feeder, each page is seen as a new segment.
- All the pages you scan this way will be combined into one file.
- To change the default scan settings, press “Program Next Segment” before you start scanning.
- To send the scans, just press “Submit”.
- The file can be found in your email inbox.
Last modified: 23/11/2021