Utrecht University (Wifi) on Chromebook
This instruction guide describes how to connect your Chromebook to the wireless network (Wi-Fi) Utrecht University.
- Make sure you are in range of the wireless network Utrecht University. This is in most Utrecht University buildings.
- Click on the clock down at the right of the screen to open the settings
- Click on “Wi-Fi network”, and select “Utrecht University”.
Make sure the default settings are:
- EAP-method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: None
- CA certificate: (unspecified)
At Identity, enter your University email address or solis-id. If you’re a guest of the university and you do not have an UU e-mail address you can only connect to the wifi using the solis-id method.
Example: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Example if you want to sign in with your solis-id instead: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Enter your Solis-password
Anonymous identity: leave empty
Click on Connect.
Last modified: 28/09/2022